Friday, April 04, 2008

Silvery

I woke up this morning feeling a little cold, a little tired. It's part of the new physical development. I'm not a young person anymore, and walking ten kilometres a day is probably doing me some harm as well as good. Then again, there are all those people who are older than I am who swear by it.

The weather is getting to me too. I'm one of those 'sit around in the afternoon and watch the world go by' types. But it has been raining pretty heavily, mostly in the afternoon. Watching the world go by appears more to be a matter of watching it get flushed away at such times.

That's not to say that life is particularly bad. It is good. I have had time to reflect and to gather my thoughts in many ways, sometimes in little cardboard boxes, sometimes in little pieces like this one. Back in January, I already knew I'd have to do all this. The wolves always know, as do the ravens, when the time is right for pickings.

And I shall be meeting up with old friends today. I've just realised again that it's been 25 years since I took my O-level exams. It's yesterday once more.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home