Saturday, October 13, 2007

Persona

I have been lured into yet another meme by accident. I am sure neither Dancer nor Neurotrope intended it, but that's the nature of the Internet for you... and here I am.

Click to view my Personality Profile page

It's interesting. Most of you know what an INTJ or INTP (my current label) is; many of you know about my journey around the constellation. There's even the Freudian interpretation, the advanced Global Personality test, and the (unfortunately a contemporary issue again – see post) DISC profile. Why all the self-analysis? I think it's as Aristotle said: "The life not under examination is not a human life."

One of the problems I have with most of these instruments is that they assume a sort of zero-sum game. I don't know how to answer many of those questions which go, "Are you M or N?" when I am both or neither. It leaves me with many middle-of-the-road halfhearted scores and a few extreme ones. The extremists therefore win by default as the rest cancel out.

I wonder how the subject of Whois 006 would do. Heh.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home