Wednesday, October 10, 2007

In Memoriam

Today is a rather special anniversary. My great ancestor died thirteen years ago this day. We do not forget him. He always had room in his heart for causes, of which one was the College of Wyverns. He made it a point to donate a classroom or something equivalent to every one of the College's campuses.

A funny thought came to me. He would have been vastly entertained by the god-daughter, and she by him. I can just imagine the two of them. They sound very much alike in some ways. Both of them also share this ability to remind me that I have a conscience. Unfortunately, that kind of meeting can only take place in my mind now.

And you know something else? He would have been a hundred years old this month.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should check out this website...

Thursday, October 11, 2007 6:05:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why would I want to know about carvone synthesis? *grin*

Thursday, October 11, 2007 6:42:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home