Friday, February 23, 2007

Random Thoughts

Sometimes your brain just spills over. They aren't even stubs. Maybe shrubs.

Why is she 1/12 now? Is she inching her way to some sort of apotheosis? Or is she just bigger than when she was 1/15, and of that, a flyhalf to boot? Ah, who am I to complain (explain?) - I used to be a hooker myself.

Why do some people have such expressive lower lips? It isn't as if they need them. Sometimes God hands out His bonuses in such a quirky way. Or is the plural of bonus actually boni? Viruses -> viri, then. But vir means 'man'. Argh.

Nobody remembers that old TV series, That's Entertainment. But someone seems to have reinvented it. Oh ho ho. I enjoyed myself. And someone, when I learnt it was accidental, it tasted even more delicious.

What is the difference between suaku and ulu? Wait a minute, I actually know this. Wow, I will pass this test with flying colours! Errm. It isn't a test. It's only a survey. I am so disappointed.

I no longer make much fun of the boys. I have made fun of so many of them for so many years. And that includes myself.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe because her birthday is on the 12th of january. :)

HAHA. You're still going on about lips! Strange as usual.

At least you're not planning to make fun of the girls.

Friday, February 23, 2007 10:47:00 am  
Blogger Lost said...

Also, coconuts make awesome hats.

Friday, February 23, 2007 11:10:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree with what you said - at least people are laughing at yesterday's entertainment.

I guess I am happy that people can find enjoyment and amusement in my VANity :)

Saturday, February 24, 2007 12:44:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And thus is the dilemma we face in the modern rush. But on your last paragraph, those subjects in my view are the ultimate balance for the mind. Sadly, not many will choose that same lot of disciplines.

PS: To the IB gentlemen/ladies, wrt my pervious comments, I completed my O Levels at ACS(I) in 2001 and As in 2003 somewhere else. Heh. Hope all is well in IB.


Jiesheng

Saturday, February 24, 2007 9:44:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home