Saturday, March 05, 2011

Latitude

My mind covers many time zones. It is not distracted, but dispersed. It sees night and day, both and severally. I watch my mind, and my watch minds me. I do not mind, and neither does she.

The gears grind on, as the delicate machine of men and minds restructures the Citadel. We are inexorable tools of the Highest. We chip away at the accumulated calcifications. We polish away the crude adornments of the last faddish minutes of the previous insanity. Slowly, slowly, canter the horses of the knights. Faustus has left the house.

It is 4 am. The coffee hasn't woken up yet. I have to wake it up. I have become a post-caffeinate organism.

It is 8 am. Time to go into the market and trade some ideas.

It is noon, neither am nor pm.

It is 4 pm. There is honey still for tea. But not for long, and not for me.

It is 8 pm. Is it supper, or dinner, or neither?

It is midnight, and here we are again, between night and day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home