Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Post #1978

Over the last few weeks, as I've moved through the World Cup season this year, I've come to realise the number of posts I've made on this blog. Those numbers look familiar. It is almost as if, from post #1967, I have been moving forward from the year of my birth.

The implications, in terms of pattern and synchronicity, are dire. Will something happen to me if I stop at post #2010? What if I keep posting until I reach #3000. Will I come to rival Methuselah?

I don't know. It is all just a fantasy brought on my time, distraction, bad sleeping habits and a visit to the zoo. I think.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger yossa said...

It also means that you wasted another year pointing that out :|

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:16:00 pm  
Blogger Trebuchet said...

If I had put 'post-1980', you would have thought about Reaganism and suchlike. :D

Thursday, July 01, 2010 3:32:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home