Friday, May 09, 2008

Concerto In E Minor

Today I had a chat with a Family member about the astounding significance of the 'E' appellation. The lady I spoke with was most incensed that good officers of the family were getting E-liminated whenever the foreign consigliere started feeling tetchy. I laughed. I told her, our records in the private domain go back very far. But we are not only scholars but gentlemen as well, so we do not pursue internecine strife.

However, the legal findings also make such entertaining pursuits impossible. The situation is akin to two people with weapons drawn who are peace-bonded and thus unable to use them to inflict damage. Or so it seems. All I can say is that sometimes when this situation occurs, the man with the main-gauche is the man with the balance of power.

And so, allegro con fuoco towards the dismal denouément.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home