Monday, May 05, 2008

Iron Man

Today was a good day. Met up with Tony Stark. We discussed wayward self-described father figures. He began a sentence with, "You know, those men who think they're your father, or who say 'father' when they mean 'master', and who therefore assume the right to..."

He noticed I was smirking. So I completed the sentence for him, "...treat you like a slave while calling you 'son'."

You should have seen his face. So I continued, "Yeah, I too have my own Obadiah Stane. Uses your technology behind your back as if it is his own, goes to the press, goes to the board, goes overboard... it's the same story, Tony."

That's how we became friends. Now all I have to do is get him to sign up with the Avenger Initiative. My name is Nicholas Fury, and I am Director of SHIELD.

Ha, got you there. You should always wait around for the end of the credits. You might learn something.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger a said...

lol sir.. its not what u think.. no that it has happened before..

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 2:14:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn should have gone watch the movie haah. hope the mandarin will appear in the nextfilm

Thursday, May 08, 2008 1:19:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home