Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day 005

It is over. I have surrendered the keys, which some say were keys of binding and loosing. Well, at least one was a key of lifting, and another the key of preparation. I have surrendered everything and given up my long burden. I go now into the West, not to be seen by mortals for a time, a time, and more.

It is said that when the ravens no longer fly around the White Tower, the City that belongs to Lugh of the Long Hand is soon to fall. I do not know if wyverns will ever cease. I trust that they will continue to soar, on those wings framed in the deep blue tincture of the Spirit of God.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Albrecht Morningblade said...

Go and rest your weary head, but tarry not too long in the west, ere we come to seek you out.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 1:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home