Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day 002

It's the second day. I have been busy learning about storage facilities and security. It's amazing how the old skills and perceptions come back. Old friends too. Unexpected old friends of sterling character and quality.

I have been very very busy and have hardly any time to spare for replies and other communication. I apologise to those of you I have let down in any way. I wish I could have done better by you and for you.

I feel appropriately mortified at the situation I unwittingly and stupidly engineered for myself, however it has come about. I accept that what has been done is for the best and I am determined to move on in the grace of God.

Onward to the next phase of life! Again, pray for me at this time. I am grateful for all of you.

=====

Update:

Sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt.
O passi graviora, dabit deus his quoque finem.
Forsan et haec olim meminisse juvabit.
Durate, et vosmet rebus servate secundis.

Thanks to Sprezzatura, and some ill-remembered Vergilius from my youth.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger wei said...

the second day always seems the hardest. but i hope you'll keep smiling like you always do =)

Thursday, March 20, 2008 1:07:00 am  
Blogger The Hierophant said...

God bless and work hard. Illegitimi non carborundum ;)

Thursday, March 20, 2008 1:41:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home