Tuesday, October 30, 2007

MiniWhois

I realise that I inadvertently launched a mini-Whois challenge, according to a couple of anonymous voices. I tagged five people in this post, of which three have already responded. Some of the more junior observers were wondering who these people are.

Well, search the blogosphere for responses to the memetic tagging and you will find them. You would thus have some findings to call your own...

=====

Note: Actually, I'm happy that those who have responded acknowledged their tags. It shows that they more-or-less accept those tags as identifiers.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(:

[Pardon me if I take the liberty to tag anonymously this time round... Though you could probably guess who I am from the way I write.

Darn, I only wanted to tag that smiley face. :(]

Thursday, November 01, 2007 3:18:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home