Tuesday, January 06, 2009

IB Results

Whenever the International Baccalaureate Diploma results come out each year, I invariably take a look at the longest-serving of the true IB schools. I always find that in the spirit of transparency and information awareness, they have posted their results with impeccable formatting and a minimum of showiness, as befits a mature institution. I am glad that these habits are taking root elsewhere in the world.

I would like to wish all those who have just received their IB Diploma results the best of all worlds, collectively and individually. I hope that those who have been through the course will indeed help to bring better times to the world around them, trusting in the hope that the best is yet to be.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the 08 batch has outdone us haha. congrats!

Wednesday, January 07, 2009 11:55:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home