Saturday, August 30, 2008

Not Teaching?

I was in this fog of fatigue last night. At the same time, some sort of text conversation occurred on my phone.

Wolfberry: HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!

Me: Hello dear... Thanks. It kinda feels like that was a very long time ago.

W: No it wasn't. Don't feel sad. You don't have to be in a school to be a teacher you know (:

Me: Heh. I feel oddly reassured. You might just have made my night.

W: That's great! But all I did was point out a fact. (It always helps to have someone on the outside to do these things.) It's true okay. Be happy (:

And yes, I am a lot happier now. And I am still a teacher, even in the cold light of the morning.

=====

Note: How on earth do wolfberries figure out when someone is sad? Was it that obvious?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home