Saturday, July 12, 2008

Scrambled

It's worse than being twirly. I used to play this game called Boggle. You roll 16 dice, each with letters on it, placing them into a 4 by 4 grid. Then you search for words which you can form by moving through the grid vertically, horizontally, or diagonally, from one die to an adjacent die.

Now there's Scramble on Facebook, with an option for a 5x5 grid and automatic lists and scoring. And analysis. Urgh. This is terrible. I shall limit myself to three rounds a day.

And by the way, you can also visit my city and add a Polish Vodka distiller. I seem to be collecting those. Ho ho.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger P0litik said...

dont these games have copyrights or something? they seem to be readily available on facebook.

Saturday, July 12, 2008 5:48:00 pm  
Blogger Trebuchet said...

Copyright refers to the physical expression of an idea. I suspect Facebook games are often physically not alike enough to be copyright violations. If the rules are sufficiently different, even a patent violation wouldn't occur.

Saturday, July 12, 2008 10:56:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home