Thursday, February 28, 2008

Malincompetence

It struck me today that some people are not malevolent in doing things that have negative effect or impact on you. It might seem so, and it may even seem directed. But after a lot of thinking and pondering on a long list of silly things, I have realised that quite often, it is not directed and of ill intent (and hence malevolent) but undirected and with wrong intent or with silly basis.

I hereby coin a new word, malincompetence. It is incompetence which produces evil and seems to be of evil intent. Its affective payload is negative, its effects are disastrous or look like sabotage. It produces ill-will or appears to be spawned from a grouchy and/or sadistic mind. It is also very common among some people.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger JeNn said...

Even as I hope I'm not malincompetent, I sure know what you mean. Grrr.

Friday, February 29, 2008 4:38:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home