Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cinnamon

I woke up this morning thinking of cinnamon rolls. Cinnamon has a long and illustrious history as a spice of choice, but this was not what entered my mind at all. Rather, it was the fragrance of a hot sweet cinnamon roll (with plump raisins and sugary bits) that wafted across the face of my mind and escaped.

I spent the rest of the day feeling a little disgruntled. Maybe tomorrow I will get to taste what I could only dream of the night before. Then again, this is what I tell myself every day at work.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger JeNn said...

Grin. I've had bad experiences with cinnamon as a baker. Comes with being too kiasu.

Haha there was once I was liberally adding cocoa powder to my favourite cappuccino when I realised it was cinnamon! Tasted terrible ><

Meanwhile I've been having some pretty weird dreams too. About people, though. Some were so real it was as though they actually happened..

Thursday, February 28, 2008 12:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home