Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wednesday

It is Wednesday.

The Fool steps out through his doorway. As always, the Sun greets him. "Hello hello! Where do you go this day?"

The Fool replies, as always, "Old Sun, you know where everyone goes unless they hide from you. And I am not one for hiding!"

"Everyone knows where I am and why. But while everyone knows that you let them see where you go, not everyone sees where you go and why!" replies the Sun, swatting some wisps of forest-fire haze away.

The Fool laughs. He looks down the hill on which he stands. "Sun, old Sun, if I don't know where I am going, and I don't know why I'm going there, how can I tell anybody?"

=====

It is Thursday now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would rather watch something when I don't know what is going to happen or where it's going to go. But of course, if I don't know that it's even happening, I won't watch. Btw, what's the significance of such posts?

Thursday, November 09, 2006 12:33:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

~grin~ when I read these I hear your voice in my head, narrating; O artist who strokes light, not form, yet forms from these dark strokes are brought to light.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 12:50:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

such posts occur when the poster realises that something big is happening and it isn't directly describable... but there are pictures in his mind... and the eyes in his head see the world spinning round!

Thursday, November 09, 2006 5:41:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home