Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Phalanx of Dreams

The Greek word phalanx means 'battle array' or 'battle line'. The joints of the fingers in our hands are called 'phalanges' because they are like lines of soldiers all facing one direction in parallel.

I had a long line of dreams last night. Most noteworthy were two semi-related ones.

In the first, I dreamt I was moving into a big new office. The Hierophant Librarian was showing me the library. Lots of people were helping to move my stuff in.

In the second, I dreamt I was using diskettes to transfer a lot of data. Except that they were the old rare 230 Mb magneto-optical floppy diskettes. Ho ho. I had a huge array of MO drives, for some reason.

There were other dreams. They all involved espionage, data transfer, and the toppling of faceless (and/or brainless authorities). It was all very 'comic-book'.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home