Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hillsong

I'm over the hill but fear not the valley
I'm all round the street but not up the alley


And that is the way I think of my life. I've reached another prime. My many-coloured life prisms around me, shards of gold and blue and red. I am happy because I have a little hill. I can see enough to be a watchman, but not so much that I would see only little things. Everything looks both small and large from where I am.

This year has been a good year. I have to thank the old young people who have kept in touch. The people who live nearby, the people who live a bit further away, the people who have meals with me and who have made so many of my days.

I've met with even older people, who are still in my memory yet young. They've aged well, which is to say that if they weren't to expose my agedness, they'd not expose their own. I have not many regrets, although to have none would be great.

I am a happy man. This too is the blessing of God.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. Your blog seems to be frequented by spammers.

Anyways, yes, I know that the term "happy" does not quite go well with my name, but what the heck, happy birthday anyway.

/Sorrows

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 7:43:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home