Saturday, September 05, 2009

Kakodaimon

It's amazing to see what kind of racket has taken the place of the old gangsters and pirates. Nowadays, it's something like this, which is as evil as it sounds. What you do is submit your own papers, and whenever someone purchases a copy of it (at a price of something like US$30 and up), the 'information facilitator' takes 50% and you take 50%.

I can see how someone else's term paper might be useful to me if I needed one in a hurry. What really boggles the mind is how bad the US$30 papers (and even the US$50 papers) really are. I would say that trawling through this blog will get you better stuff for free. In fact, I know that I can write 24 pages of stuff and earn about US$800 for it, which makes it US$100 for 3 pages.

This means that the paper mill is actually pretty cheap. And that is what you get; cheap American (well, mostly) swill with bad grammar, bad spelling, bad ideas — all palmed off on an unsuspecting but desperate public.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home