Saturday, June 06, 2009

Three Amigos

I suppose it had to come one day. A former student of mine recently remarked at the staffing situation in a tuition centre on the east coast. He said, "Hey, the three of you were the most outrageous science teachers in our year!" He paused, and added ruminatively, "And in many years before and after..."

I looked at the biologist, who growled, "Bloody hell!" as usual. The physicist was off giving a lesson and he chuckled erratically and menacingly when I told him. As for me, I just laughed and laughed and laughed.

The thing is that we actually were a pretty good team. And it is a great thing that a great team sticks together somehow, even when everything else falls apart.

It is good to have friends. It is great to have friends who make a good team. And being part of an even bigger team is a nice extra. Professional development, I suppose you could call it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home