Saturday, November 01, 2008

Currents

I woke up this evening in the cool dimness of a rainy evening. I had been dreaming. Somehow, all my ex-classmates from supper the night before were in one land-rover driving up into the highlands of a neighbouring state. And along the way, we were continuously treated to scenes of third-world incompetence and poverty. Odd dream.

Cut to the next segment, a vignette involving Nikola Tesla, Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the White Lion. (Yes, Morningblade, there is such an order, and Tesla was a recipient.) In that segment, I was dreaming about electricity prices being raised 21%. And Tesla was shouting at me, "How can they say you're wasting electricity?! If you don't use it but it's being generated, THAT is waste!"

And I woke up, and it was all true. Urk.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home