Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Discworld and the Singapore MRT System

I was just looking through a bibliography of Terry Pratchett's wonderful Discworld novels. That's when I noticed that the titles have an odd synchronicity with the stations of the Singapore Mass Rapid Transit System.

I am quite certain that if Pratchett lives long enough, every single one of his novels will match up, one-to-one, with a station on the Singapore MRT network. If I disappear one day while on the MRT, you will know why.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Albrecht Morningblade said...

If you disappear on the MRT on day, I'll hunt down Neil Gaiman, not Terry Pratchett. Then, depending on his advice, I'll start lurking in the vicinity of the Elephant Station or some other likely portal.

Monday, November 03, 2008 7:56:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home