Sunday, June 29, 2008

Buns

I had this dream image of something like the final scene from 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' except that it was a warehouse of classical buns; the kind made from bread and with tasty fillings in them. When I get really awake I will attempt to describe what I saw. Wow. Vignettes follow, stublike.

=====

001. God said, "Son of Heaven, what is this that thou hast made?" And Michael replied, "This is the food of angels. I thought 'sweetness', and it was so, just as Thou made it to be, but on a plate."

002. "What are these flakes?" "They are little scales, each forged from the finest skin of the best roast duck, with exactly 0.1 mm of duck fat left as an undercoat." "Oooooh. Mmm."

003.

004.

005.

006.

007. [Insert 'Quantum of Solace' and James Bunned joke.]

.

.

.

.

999.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home