Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Plan: Part I – Criterion 4 Situational Appraisal

Today I sat in a large and beautiful lecture theatre listening to some excellent speakers who knew what education was all about. One statement in particular caught my ear: "If we could deliver an excellent education in a shophouse with 13 students, we can deliver an excellent education regardless of physical immensity and grand buildings, because an excellent education has less to do with the quality of the buildings than with the quality of the teachers."

I have many thoughts passing through my headspace now. One of them is: there is something about certain people which makes them inspiring and powerful mentors. Some people lack it, and they will never have it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home