Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Icelandic Dairy Meme

It isn't the first time I've dreamt of The Icelandic Dairy Foundry. As the Flyhalf said, I do love my ice-cream quite a bit. I love some flavours a lot more than others though. I remember eating my way through a two-litre tub of plain French Vanilla ice-cream in my youth; to date, I think the nearest equivalent would be a single tub of Ben & Jerry's New York Fudge Chunk (or something like that, with a lot of chocolate in it).

I love Pineapple Tart ice-cream from Island Creamery. And it was while thinking of it that I realised how similar 'Island Creamery' is to 'Icelandic Dairy Foundry'. The difference, I suppose, is that the latter sounds... forged.

I am tempted to make a list of my fifty favourite flavours, both real and imagined. I wonder what people would say about it. But that seems a bit too long for a meme. Maybe I should just list ten flavours and then tag three other people, or something like that.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you leave nice descriptions of your students and dreams

Friday, November 23, 2007 5:26:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you visited more often, you'd find yourself here too. Which sounds odd... *grin*

Friday, November 23, 2007 4:46:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home