Sunday, July 02, 2006

Instant Blogging 101

This is experiment 101 in instant blogging, a gift of the minor power named Flooble. It has generated the following post, and I am making it my own through minor alterations (spotting them would be an interesting exercise for my discerning readers):

A couple of days ago I was writing an essay about seasons in today's cut-throat corporate world. I was a little interested by the subject, so I tell my friend Alexandros about it, and he screamed:

"Dammo! Dude! Don't tell me you're into today's cut-throat corporate world too!"

But then when I got to the part about the seasons, Alexandros shut up and started grinding his teeth. Later, Alexandros's father told me that the reason Alexandros was so freaked out was because he used to write a lot about seasons. There are days when Alexandros can be quite strange like that; it got a little stranger when he proceeded to burn Vivaldi in effigy, muttering, "Il Quattro Stagioni is a rip-off of ancient Greek rites."

Link of the day: Project Genesis
Randomly generated by Flooble Instant Blog Post Generator

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha

Thursday, July 06, 2006 11:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home