Sunday, July 08, 2012

The Night Circus

It is a dark tale and yet light. It is like two ravens, except that where both might be black and stare with amber ruby eyes, one here is white like a tall tower in the morning sun and has the blue eyes of that particular day.

I played the game, and then I read the book. And my heart is like a red banner, a bright flag of the many things I hold to be true while knowing that I do not know whether they are or not.

If you, gentle reader, come across Ms Erin Morgenstern's book, The Night Circus, read it and try not to weep. One cannot really lose what one never really had.

But, oh, the pain of loss even if that is true!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Albrecht Morningblade said...

Halfway through; but distracted by domestic issues, so not much time to read.
Sigh.

Thursday, July 19, 2012 1:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home