Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sleight of Hand

Dear Unicorn,

It is all your fault I have resumed my acquaintance with the Beagle. After figuring out why we never talk about my brother, I am now working my way through sleight of hand. The which is now available at the local havens of esoteric tomes somewhere in the middle of the orchard.

We have had a long friendship. Fortunately, it has been sparse and hugely variable. This has made it a lot more fun than it might otherwise have been. It has quirky side-effects too.

I note, for example, that I seem to have a fashion showcase somewhere online which I can say is quite 'me' — except that I shudder to think of what my students and ex-students might say. In my own half-hearted defence, I had no hand in creating it, which is all for the best.

Wolff

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Aegle said...

How lovely, though I don't see why your students should shudder at all about my suggestions. Afterall, they wear the same things *and* the stuff I put there too. :P

Thursday, December 01, 2011 2:24:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home