Sunday, July 24, 2011

Reactionary

I had a dream early this morning, and it took me some time to respond to it. In that dream, some higher power said to me, "Say it." And I said, "What shall I say?"

The voice said, "It does not matter who does My work as long as it is done. But to delay My work because you do not like the people I choose that you should do it with, that is evil."

And after thinking a long time about my dream, here it is. And I would add, if you think I have not spoken the truth, it is good to tell me where I have not, so that I will not offend for no reason. But if I have spoken the truth, perhaps it is good that all men come to know the truth. For the truth shall set you free.

Tomorrow, I shall be amongst the blue and gold again.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home