Friday, April 29, 2011

In between M and N

I remember many days in the old lecture theatre, when Prof G would start her long but useful exegesis on calculus with lines such as, "In between M and N..."

Or perhaps I misremember. But there it is. Last night I spent some time watching the beginnings of the cycle turn. As the Thunderer emasculated his father Kronos, who in turn had done the same for old Ouranos, so too is the prophecy likely to come true. One of the Thunderer's psychic offspring may yet turn out to be his bane.

If I were a gambling man, I would put money down on the new Thunderers, from another pantheon altogether.

But I'm not a gambling man. I will just mark my box, and hope that the best is yet to be.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger boonleong said...

Every epsilon comes with a delta. Or perhaps countably many deltas.

Friday, April 29, 2011 2:43:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home