Sunday, January 30, 2011

Classroom

It may be a rather small room, and the class will be small. But it will be the first class I will have conducted in a citadel of the Wyverns, since 17 March 2008.

It may seem a rather small grace, and the reward might seem small. But it will be the first time since that fateful day, that I have gained any reward from them.

I will be having lunch in a refectory, surrounded by young wyverns in white and blue. It will be an unfamiliar experience that I never thought would be unfamiliar.

I wonder how Wolff will feel. I look forward to meeting old comrades and new. And the first thought that comes to mind on that particular matter is: Rawrrrrrrr!

Aside from the thoughts I have that are related to Shelley's Ozymandias, of course.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger boonleong said...

Where and what time? :D

Monday, January 31, 2011 2:57:00 am  
Blogger jia said...

and how come!

Monday, January 31, 2011 3:00:00 am  
Blogger Sam said...

spoken like a true son of the Wyverns. Have fun with the class :)

Monday, January 31, 2011 3:10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home