Friday, January 15, 2010

Memory Foam

I had an interesting dream last night. I dreamt that our universe was like memory foam. It has a shape, it has substance and information and form and everything — but it only retains that shape because of what the random entities in it impress upon it. Particularly intense entities leave deeper impression in their field or domain of intensity.

And that is why everything exists, why limited free will and perception exists, why the whole thing is one piece and yet not. Occasionally, our interactions within the foam spawn other entities, or other perturbations in the foam. Larger perturbations are obvious to more of us, smaller ones may go unnoticed forever.

I woke up lying on my back, feeling strangely comfortable. My first conscious thought was, "What a movie that might make!"

My enthusiasm lasted for just enough seconds until I realised that this movie would obviously have to be called 'The Mattress'.

Oh Neo.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger TOK Team said...

Hello Trebuchet!

Just in case you didn't get our reply - thanks for your kind words about our IBTOKSPOT.

Just out of interest: where does the name of your site originate? Does your 'findhorn' have any relation to the eco-community up in Scotland?

Best regards.

Saturday, January 16, 2010 3:36:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home