Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Earth-Apple Zone

I was just looking at the latest quad-core 27" Apple iMac today, when suddenly my brain executed one of those famous intuitive free-association leaps. It was a short jump from Earth to Apple to Earth-Apple to pomme de terre, which is of course what the French call potatoes.

And it was in that blinding flash of a thought that I wondered: can one construct a spectrum from the whole and unadulterated potato to the slenderest and crispiest of French fries? And can one do that by walking around local restaurants and burger joints and such?

I shall try. It is my new mission in life.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger thursday said...

an excellent one too.

i know someone who is doing something similar, but on both the size and thickness dimensions, for those little 'pods' that have been popping out of the mothership since 2001.

Saturday, November 28, 2009 4:01:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home