Friday, August 15, 2008

Memories

After I propagated this meme, I realised that I had learned many things. It's amazing how many different people I've come to know, how many different ways I tried to teach and how I succeeded (and failed). I am forever indebted to my students for allowing me to teach them, thus teaching me a lot about myself and about the true business of life. I am sorry to any of them to whom I was a bad teacher who gave nothing and/or took too much. I am no longer a teacher at the present time, occupationally speaking. I hope one day to be a teacher again, and to be a much better one too.

If anyone wants to add to the pile, both good and bad, I would be very grateful. These memories are all precious to me, and reading what you remember helps me recall those moments won at great price and often too easily lost for no gain.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home