Sunday, January 07, 2007

Curriculum Development

One of the phrases which is always percolating near the front of my mind, metaphorically speaking, is curriculum development. Broadly speaking, this refers to the conceptualisation of a course of study, its objectives and aims, its delivery, structure and support - and how these elements are realised.

The odd thing was that this phrase came to mind when I read this article. I am sure that the clever people amongst us will understand exactly why I thought that way. I myself, not being so clever, fail to see the connection. But I have my suspicions, and I must think more deeply on this.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never want to fly through a windscreen. I don't plan to be a casualty, then again, I don't suppose any of the infants did either, did they?

Sunday, January 07, 2007 10:28:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are the infants and the course is the baby car seats haha. even though the chance of failure (crashing) is high, but there is still hope that we can be left intact and alive at the end of the year

Sunday, January 07, 2007 4:07:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am no clever clog, but i certainly am a baby who feels like drowning in the treacherous IB waters...perhaps it's akin to throwing the baby in the water and seeing if she learns how to swim.

Sunday, January 07, 2007 8:26:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

becca: have you considered flying through a smokescreen, then? *grin*

sleepyboi: tsk tsk that is such a tragic picture!

xin: who's being treacherous? and just maybe, it's like throwing a lady on stage and seeing if she can dance...

Monday, January 08, 2007 4:07:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

life is often tragical, juz that we often managed to pull thru. btw sir, im been pondering abt what u said to me today, abt not grasping the concepts well. i think u are pretty rite, but then again i did make an effort in understanding them aha

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 2:01:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home