Friday, August 27, 2004

Video Alert: Firefly

I wish that the people I know all had the opportunity to watch this gem of a series (only 14 brilliant episodes, now available on DVD) by Joss Whedon. Think of an SF thriller set on the 'Wild West frontier' of the galaxy. Characters you can really care about, from the cynical Captain Reynolds to the effervescent Kaylee and the smouldering Inarra... Here's the theme song, 'Serenity'.

=====

take my love
take my land
take me where i cannot stand
i don't care
i'm still free
you can't take the sky from me

take me out
to the black
tell 'em i ain't coming back
burn the land
and boil the sea
you can't take the sky from me

have no place
i can be
since I found Serenity
but you can't take the sky from me

-joss whedon, 'Serenity' (theme from Firefly)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home